WISE GRASSHOPPER - Mobile & Small Business Coaching
Do you want to start your own mobile and/or small business?
Wise Grasshopper provides life coaching services in the field of self-improvement. In addition, Wise Grasshopper provides training service in the field of professional development.
Perhaps you are having trouble figuring out where to start? We get a ton of emails asking all kinds of questions about how to get going but there is no way to answer them all.
Grasshopper Goods's CEO, Karen Tardrew, is now offering some one on one coaching with entrepreneurs who have a lot of questions that they want answered so that they can follow their passion, become an entrepreneur and open a mobile business. We will do with a virtual zoom meeting (or phone meeting).
Our consultation will cover everything and anything that you want to talk about: merchandise, vendors, processes, permits, insurance, and more!
Your consultation will be at least an hour long. You also get unlimited email follow up questions after the call in case you forget something or run into some hurdles along the way.
Your investment for this consultation is only $200 and is guaranteed to help you figure out what you need to have a successful mobile business.
Availability is limited so please send an email to:
email@example.com with coaching in the subject line and Karen will get back to you to schedule an appointment. Thanks so much and we look forward to speaking with you! You can pay in our online shop with credit card, Apple Pay or PayPal.
Karen has a deep experience. She's a member of WWBIC, Doyenne and AMRA.
Successes in a short 5 years on road and 6 years in business:
Grasshopper Goods Accomplishments since Jan. 2019
- NAMED FIRST PLACE for Isthmus Mad Favs Readers Choice for 2018-2019
- Attended 150 + events
- Traveled over 8000 miles in WI and IL
- Featured in: Madison Magazine, The Isthmus, Brava Magazine, The Milwaukee Independent
- TV coverage: WKOW 27 (Madison), Channel 3000 (Madison), Fox6 (Milwaukee), Talk of the Town (Madison)
- Presented at: One Million Cups (Madison 2017), Doyenne Connect (Madison 2017), Mt Maru University, Nagoya Japan as a Keynote speaker (2018)
- 5300+ Organic Instagram followers
- 3000+ Facebook followers
- 15724 customers to date